| Email Tutorials - Mail for Mac
Mail is the default email program for the Mac OS X operating system.
1. Open Mail from the Dock.
2. Select Preferences from the Mail menu.
3. From the Accounts window click Add Account.
4. Define your accounts settings as follows:
Account Type: POP Account
Description: Enter a description for the account.
Email Address: Your full email address
Full Name: Your name
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
(replace yourdomain.com with your domain)
User Name: userID%yourdomain.com
(% is not a typo)
Password: email password
Outgoing Mail Server: Provided by your ISP
(Consult your ISP for your SMTP server name)
5. Your email account is now configured. Close this screen to finish the configuration.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully setup your POP email software.