| Email Tutorials - Eudora
Recommended Software: Eudora 6.2
Eudora is the best email program for people who get lots of email. If you're not one of those people now, you will be soon. So take control of your email before it takes control of you. Eudora 6.2.1 is more than a way to send and receive messages - it's a powerful email management tool with features to increase your productivity and enhance your communications.
1. Start your Eudora software. Click Tools and select Options...
On the Getting Started category, fill in the following details:
Real name: Your Name
Email address: Your Email Address
Mail Server (Incoming): mail.yourdomain.com
(Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name)
User Name: Your User Name
SMTP Server (Outgoing): SMTP server provided by your ISP
3. On the Checking Mail category, check Save Password. Click OK to save changes.
4. On the tool bar, click (Check New) button.
5. You will then be prompted to enter your email account's password. Enter your email account's password and click OK.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully setup your POP email software.