| Scripting Tutorials - Blogger
Blogger.com is your easy-to-use online weblog, where you can quickly post thoughts, interact with people, and more. Blogger is compatible with any VIP PowerNet hosting plan.
This tutorial explains to you how to configure your Blogger account to publish to your VIP PowerNet server. To follow this tutorial you will need to have your VIP PowerNet Member ID and password, a Blogger account and an internet connection.
1. Visit http://www.blogger.com and Sign In with you Blogger Username and Password.
2. On your Dashboard click the Change Blog Setting icon.
3. Under the Settings tab, click Publishing.
4. In You're Publishing via FTP , enter the following.
(substitute yourdomain.com with your domain)
FTP Server: ftp.yourdomain.com
Blog URL: http://www.yourdomain.com
FTP Path: /
Blog Filename: blog.php or anything.php
FTP Username: Your VIP PowerNet Member ID
FTP Password: Your Password
Ping Weblogs.com: No
To save your FTP settings, click Save Settings.
5. Once your settings are saved, you can republish your blog by clicking Republish.
6. Please wait till publishing is completed before clicking anything else.
7. Once Blogger has published successfully, you can click View Blog to view your blog.
* If changes are not visible after you have published your blog, please try clearing your browser cache or temporary internet files and refresh the page.